BRAND’S PHARMACY has been a staple of the Lismore CBD for over 100 years.
Brands Pharmacy, Lismore has had the same Chemist Shop location address since 1915 – Right in the centre of the Central Business District’s Main St at 136 Molesworth Street
Lismore NSW 2480
The pharmacy was originally purchased by Bert Brand in 1915 after he graduated in 1914 and at one stage there were more than 14 pharmacies – chemists – apothecaries on the block – many have come and gone but Brands Pharmacy is a chemist store that has stood the test of time.
Bert’s brother Les Brand joined 1936 after qualifying a PhC at the Pharmacy School of Sydney university.
In 1973 Greg Brand joined, Greg has Bachelor of Pharmacy from Sydney University and is still serving the people of Lismore to this day.
Bringing new expertise to the pharmacy Helen Brand joined the team in 2009 and has been able to put here multiple qualifications to good use. Todays pharmacy customer can really benefit form someone with a Bachelor of Exercise science & Nutrition (Southern Cross University), a Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science and Master in Pharmacy (Griffith University)
Now, still located at the same address since 1915 Brands Pharmacy is still providing care and advice to the people of Lismore and the Other Rivers on New South Wales.